Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Summer, Babe!

Finally finished my summer classes today.  I have twenty days of freedom and then school starts back up again on August 30.  I'm happy about the break, but I'm also excited to start new classes. I can't wait to learn new things! The first half of summer classes went really well; I did amazing in them and got awesome grades.  Second half, not so much.  The classes were A LOT of work and somewhat difficult, my grades dropped considerably.  Not to make excuses for myself, but I just didn't have enough time to do all the work.  Two classes at one time during the summer semester is just wayyyy too much work.  I will never attempt it again.  I just hope it doesn't affect my GPA too bad.  I really need to get it back up so I can transfer.

I've been doing really bad with MS lately.  First my right side went numb, and it's really bothersome and uncomfortable and I just hate it.  Now my speech is affected and it is so annoying.  It sucks when I'm working and I'm talking to a table and I slur uncontrollably and they look at me like I'm nuts.  Yeah..Greatest disease ever.  Why did this happen to me again?

No success selling the car yet...This needs to happen, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment